The difference we make.
Champions of our Mission. At Otarris, we are empowering businesses to take control over their wireless data every day. Our Enterprise Broadband™ service is leveling the digital playing field.
Developing Smarter Wireless Solutions. We are developing and bringing innovative technology to the market. Our mission of Empowering Business with Smart Wireless Solutions is at the core of all we do.
We hire perpetual entrepreneurs. Every employee is creative. We think big. We execute precisely. We all take full responsibility. We take risks. We rejoice in our successes. We learn from our mistakes. We entrust our future in each other.
Embrace our fluid, exciting culture. Things move pretty fast around here. We are always at least one step ahead of the market, one step ahead of the competition. Our closeness to our customers is what makes this possible. Every day is a challenge – every day is exhilarating. If something is not working, we don’t simply work harder at it; we change until it works. Hang on, because it’s a fun ride.
And yes, we have pretty good benefits, too.
- World-class healthcare- 401K
- Always munchies and food
- Culture of Laughing
- Culture of Learning
- Personal Time Off & Holiday
- Team Building and Happy Hours
- Did we mention the food?
Apply today and change the wireless world. Send an email to HR@kajeet.com and include:
- Job title and Code in the subject line
- Cover letter (tell us how you can add value
- Your resume
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.
IT Operations Specialist
The IT Operations Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery and customer experience for Otarris’ IoT platform.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
- Lead deployment and launch of new customers through development, implementation, and maintenance of project plans.
- Interact with customers as the key point of contact during the implementation process, building confidence with proactive communication.
- Conduct customer training sessions in a variety of settings (i.e. Webex, onsite, etc.).
- Work closely with customer contacts, guiding them through use of their IoT connectivity, which includes hardware, software and wireless broadband connectivity.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Troubleshoot customer issues with our end to end solution within the both the customer’s environment and our network.
- Submit bug fixes/enhancement requests and assist with software testing; ensuring our product is always working as designed or recommending ways to improve.
- Understand the customers’ needs and help Otarris continuously improve our products.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Otarris’ products and applications, particularly in respect to use in IoT settings.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
This position requires significant attention to detail, as well as constant communication with internal team members and external customers. The successful candidate has strong problem-solving skills, excellent customer service and communication skills, is proactive, learns quickly, and works well with others, as well as, the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an IT or similar role.
- Experience in end-to-end troubleshooting complex environments.
- Experience handling of help desk processes.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
- Flexibility to deal with customer and internal challenges as they arise, and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences inside and outside the organization.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Experience working in a start-up environment desired, with strong “do-it-yourself” work ethic.
- Experience with SaaS or DaaS solutions and working with customers through the launch and implementation life cycle.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry, specifically mobile broadband.
- Knowledge of moderate-skill level computer networking, TCP/IP addressing, networks switches, firewalls, wireless technology and basic network monitoring.
- Experience with a mobile device management solution in an Enterprise environment, MDM administration. (AirWatch, MaaS360, Android Enterprise, KME, etc.)
- Familiarity with IoT solutions, service and hardware providers, and industry knowledge.
To apply, visit our Job Page on Indeed.